Vieira's Reviews > Torture to Her Soul

Torture to Her Soul by J.M. Darhower

I really enjoyed this not as much as the first one though. I kind of wish this book had dual POV. We saw everything from Naz's eyes and it's really dark in there. The begining started of slow but then around 30% it started to kick it up a notch. While I enjoy reads like this I probably would never stay with our fucked up Naz lol The author did let us see into his soul and you get a view into him he's so intense but boy does he love Karissa even though he had a funny way of showing it sometimes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Torture to Her Soul.

May 3, 2014 – Shelved
May 3, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
October 1, 2014 – Started Reading
October 2, 2014 –
69.0% "I feel like Ray is going to do something soon. :/"
October 2, 2014 –
October 3, 2014 – Shelved as: ny-ny
October 3, 2014 – Shelved as: poor-gal-rich-dude
October 3, 2014 – Shelved as: smokin-hot-sex
October 3, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava Marshall Is this a continuation or is this just his POV? I can't remember what the first one was about, LOL!

Vieira Lol yea I know I always forget too but no it's a new book it's real good

message 3: by Evelin (new) - added it

Evelin Ugh, I'm so confused right now, please help haha:( This book has it's own main characters on they are the same? and how did the last one end (I should start making some notes about books, because I really don't remember)

message 4: by Evelin (new) - added it

Evelin Okay I got that this book is about same characters, but how did the last book end..?

message 5: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava Marshall HAHA! I read the sample and stopped because I'm lost. I forgot how the last one ended too!!

message 6: by Ava (new) - added it

Vieira I know it's because we read too many dam books! I hope I can hide the spoiler (view spoiler) makes sense?

message 8: by Evelin (new) - added it