Shayna's Reviews > In Your Corner

In Your Corner by Sarah Castille

I love to read Fighter Romances. The hero is always so out of control, protective, and sexy as hell, and Jake was no exception. My problem through most of this was the heroine, Amanda. She came off extremely whiny and a little annoying. It's no wonder Jake wanted to go slow the second time around. In Your Corner is a story about a second chance at love. It's about finding yourself and figuring out who you want to be in the end. Will you follow your head or your heart?

❝This is what I need, baby. I want all of you. I won't settle for anything less, and until you can give that to me, this is as far as I'm willing to go and as close as I'm willing to get.❞

In Your Corner can be read as a standalone. I haven't had the pleasure of reading book 1 in the Redemption Series, but after reading this one, I will quickly remedy that. This was an all round great romance. Sarah Castille didn't miss a beat and gave her readers exactly what they expect and want from her...a solid, scorching romance, with a suspense factor that will keep you on your toes. Even though these two characters were introduced in Against the Ropes, Ms. Castille does an amazing job filling us in on their story, so you don't feel like you are missing a thing.

❝I want you to need me with every breath in your body. I want to turn around a know I will always see you in my corner. I want you to want me the way I want you. Body, heart, and soul.❞

Satisfying, steamy, and suspenseful, Sarah Castille takes us on a powerful journey of struggle, hope, and redemption. Being a fan of Sarah's Legal Heat Series, I had no doubt that this book would deliver. With a well written plot and swoon-worthy characters, there is no doubt that this MMA Romance will disappoint.

*Gifted copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Read more of my reviews at Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Your Corner.

April 30, 2014 – Started Reading