Lanie 's Reviews > Long Way Down

Long Way Down by Krista Ritchie

Apr 29, 2014

bookshelves: most-awaited, favorites, love-it
Read 2 times. Last read June 25, 2017.

LONG WAY DOWN PAPERBACK IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! --> http://amzn.to/1S2mLPo

LIVE!!!
AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/1SJRCyd
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1PDbVzu
iBOOKS: http://apple.co/1LpoKWs
B&N: http://bit.ly/1kN7lBY
KOBO: http://bit.ly/1lAxDaJ

reread: June 2017
i've forgotten how painful this book is!! OMG my chest hurt, my throat hurt, my eyes hurt! i am such a mess! my soul shattered in a million pieces and my heart keeps on breaking

............................................

1M “One-hundred-and-fifty miles per hour. No brakes.” STARS

I have this theory that all good things come to an end. *sobs
can someone pls disprove this theory of mine? All good things dont have to come to an end! they could go on and on and on until the end of time. (yes i'm still in denial!! fuck off!)

so this is the final book in addicted series that i love so so much. and i just read the last page of the book. I AM A MESS!!! at this point i can barely see what i'm reading! why am i still alive??? why am i still breathing??? this book killed me so many times!!! this book is BRUTAL! but the good kind of brutal! so many laughs and so many ugly sobs!! the OMFG moments are shocking, my jaw must have unhinged so many times! after 9 books, i swear these 2 authors still have the ability to shock me! heart-melting moments abound most esp from the new couple. i must have squealed a lot whenever they're in a scene. a million love for lo and ryke's moments!!! there's the volatile one that made my heart stopped for a while. another heart wrenching moment when lo is trying to help ryke. and that last scene at the hospital fucking killed me and made me crumble!! the friendships are sweet and inspiring. made me want to have a squad like that. the babies are adorable!!!!!!!!!! and samantha!! who would have thought that bitch will have the power to make me cry??? only krista and becca!! i swear these two are witches. good witches that can make you hate and love a character. and the epilogue is perfect!!! i must have read that part so many times now. i have stars in my eyes whenever i read about the.... if you've read the book you would know i'm talking about.

krista and becca surely have magical powers! their words are not only magical but possess compelling abilities that will not entrance you but will also transport you into another blissful world! thank you so much for creating this addicted world for us your readers to enjoy and escape for awhile!! keep writing please. because the two of you are the kind of writers who inspire a lot of readers.

full review to be posted at the blog hopefully soon when i can string more coherent sentences

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Release Date: NOVEMBER 20th

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Long Way Down.

April 29, 2014 – Shelved
April 29, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
October 8, 2015 – Shelved as: most-awaited
November 19, 2015 – Started Reading
November 19, 2015 –
5.0% "omg is it finally happening???"
November 19, 2015 –
5.0% "omgggggggg i knew it!!!!!!!!! yessssss"
November 19, 2015 –
5.0% "lol at the reason for coconut's nickname hahaha"
November 19, 2015 –
5.0% "HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKK THIS CAN'T BE REALLLLLLLL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
November 19, 2015 –
5.0% "seriously baby cobalt??????"
November 19, 2015 –
5.0% "holy fucking shit these babies!!! are they for real???"
November 20, 2015 –
5.0% "omg i can't stop laughing hahaha i shldnt laugh but i can't help myself lmao"
November 20, 2015 –
5.0% "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
November 20, 2015 –
5.0% "FUCKING HELL!! SAMANTHA MADE ME CRY!! AM I IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE????"
November 20, 2015 –
38.0% "OMGGGGGGGG i predicted this thing would happen omgggggggggg"
November 20, 2015 –
38.0% "and cue the waterworks again gahhhhhhhhh"
November 20, 2015 –
51.0% "omg hahahaha im dying omg hahaha"
November 20, 2015 –
51.0% "omggggggg i predicted this would happennnnnnnn omggggggggggg"
November 20, 2015 –
51.0% "OMGGGGGGGGGGG MYYYYYYYYYY HEARTTTTTTTT THEY ARE SO SWEEETTTTTTTTT"
November 20, 2015 –
51.0% "OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
67.0% "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD"
November 20, 2015 –
67.0% "OMG WHAT HAPPENED???????/"
November 20, 2015 –
67.0% "I CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M READING FUCK! *CRIES HARDER"
November 20, 2015 –
83.0% "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEART IS MELTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
November 20, 2015 –
85.0% "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
November 20, 2015 –
85.0% "WTF is this really happening again??????"
November 20, 2015 –
90.0% "how am i still alive? i shld be fucking dead by now!"
November 21, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites