Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing's Reviews > Everything I Shouldn't

Everything I Shouldn't by Stacey Lewis

Considering I'm an southern girl from Tennessee I just had to read this book because it takes places in Nashville and I was not disappointed at all. This was a book on forbidden love that you couldn't help but fall in love with. SarahBeth had been in love with Jeremy all of her life and he basically felt the same way. I was so caught up in this book that I couldn't put it down and I was so caught up in the story line that I just ate this book up. I loved the characters and especially the supporting characters because they all gave something to the story that made you love it more. This book had me saying OMG what the hell are you doing and why are you doing it.There were times when I wanted to cry and times when I wanted to throw my kindle. I hated the sneaking around but that is what made the story and that is what makes me look forward to reading the rest of SB and Jers story because I wanna see where this is going to go and what is going to happen between everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything I Shouldn't.

April 29, 2014 – Shelved
April 29, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
July 12, 2014 – Started Reading
July 13, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda I'm from Tennessee, so now I'm going to have to read this! It sounds good.