Melissa's Reviews > Unleashed

Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn

I really want to kick myself for not reading this earlier, it had been on my wishlist for ages.

One really important thing for me is a epilogue. A really good epilogue to me is like ice cream on the cake! A fantastic epilogue is like a pleasurable vacation in paradise, and it's location landed us in Hawaii!

Evan & Kelsey have been best friends since college, Kelsey has always had a thing for Evan. After realizing he didn't share those feeling and she was more of a "little sister" to him Kelsey moved on and ended up marrying Evan childhood best friend Todd. After five years of a dreadful marriage Kelsey walks in on her husband having sex with Evans fiancée.

About six months after that Evan asks Kelsey to go on what would of been his honeymoon to Hawaii. Kelsey's feeling for Evan come roaring back stronger than ever, and he feels the same way too. They soon heat up the sheets and have some steamy hot lovemaking.

I really loved Evan, he is ultra hot, sweet and caring a mix between alpha and beta. I enjoyed Kelsey too.

I will be reading Rock Me soon. The second book about Brian, Evans brother.

5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleashed.

March 3, 2010 – Shelved
May 19, 2011 – Shelved as: series
May 19, 2011 – Shelved as: smokin-hotness
May 19, 2011 – Shelved as: steam-factor-3-4
May 19, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Melissa Just started it. It looks good, I have hopes this has been on my WL for what seems like forever. :)

Robin *loves sexy books* the sequel 'rock on' is awesome too. not sure if you've read that yet.