KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Slade

Slade by Victoria Ashley

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆☆ SLADE (Walk Of Shame #1) by Victoria Ashley

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author "Victoria Ashley" in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

5 PANTING WETTING WALKS OF SHAME!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This starts off SCORCHING HOT and is right in your face from page one!! Here's a little taste of what's install for you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love it with the lights off, she insisted on teasing me this way, my arms are tied behind me, my naked body bound to a chair. Goose bumps prickle my flesh as she softly blows on my hard cock, almost breaking my willpower. She needs to learn that when you're in my house we play by my rules.

"How bad do you want it?"

She scratches her nails down my legs in an attempt to hurt me. What she doesn't realize is that I welcome pain. I get off on it.

I slide my tongue out and run it over her lips.

"Show.Me.How.Much.You.Want.Me"

"Last time to make your escape because once I start there's no stopping until you're screaming my name loud."

"You ready for me to let you come without even touching you?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saying this book is scorching hot is an under statement it is mind blowingly jump that man of yours hot!! Seriously!! If that cover doesn't wet your appetite wait for whats written on these pages!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And ummmm where the hell can I find a strippers club like this?? Where all the men are hot and everything goes!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My focus goes to a curvy body that is swaying back and forth, drawing my cock to instant attention. She wants me and I haven't even done anything yet. Those lips. Fuck me. I want to fuck them. I want them wrapped around my cock.

"You know it's against the rules but I would let you touch it if you wanted to."

I like to fuck and I like to fuck dirty!

photo tumblr_mx87kan3yl1sxwcnko1_5001_zps345d1b79.gif

Slade is standing shirtless with a pair of leather pants hanging low on his hips, holding a water bottle above his head. His head is tilted back as the water drops down his flawless body and his hands work its way down where it cups his cock while practically fucks the air. He thrusts and grinds his hips while a couple of woman are on their knees in front of him.

photo giphyu_zpsc2bd5a3d.gif

His body is slick, sexy and hypnotizing.

Slade is an arrogant cocky bastard but he sure knows how to use it, and use it good!!

photo giphy_zpsbdcec74d.gif

*Fans face* I seriously loved this, and am so glad there is more to come!!

If you're not into, cocky bad boys with filthy mouths and even filthier sex, (man oh man this book delivered this)then this series is not for you. NUNS you have been warned walk away now because this series will not be to your liking!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slade.

April 28, 2014 – Shelved
April 28, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
May 23, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Kilikina (new)

Kilikina When does this come out?? I want to read this so bad after your review!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ set for the 3rd of June so not long to wait