Laura Greenwood's Reviews > Fall with Me

Fall with Me by Julie Particka

19290780

Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Fall with Me in exchange for my review.

When Jenna's fiancée, Adam leaves her for her best friend, Lacey, she decides to return home to work for her father and set her life back on track. When Sutton, Lacey's brother and the guy that Jenna had the hots for in school picks her up from the train station, she can't deny their attraction for one another. But that needs to be put on hold, first Sutton and Jenna need to plan revenge on Adam and get him away from Lacey, then they'll try at their relationship. Or at least, that was the plan.

I read this book in no time, it was sexy and captivating with real characters that interact in realistic ways that progress naturally. Basically if you like romance then you should most definitely read this book.

There are two main threads of the story of Fall with Me, the first is the romance between Sutton and Jenna, which has been brewing for years via their respective crushes. And the second is the revenge against Jenna's ex, Adam. The revenge wasn't all that complicated, and actually the way that it worked seemed very normal, and exactly what a real life person would do, or maybe just want to do.

The chemistry between Sutton and Jenna was intense, though they weren't without their problems, and that was what made them so likeable as a couple. Plus Sutton took Jenna paintballing, and that is just awesome (and if anyone took me on a date like that it would be awesomer). Also they didn't just jump into bed straight off like what happens in other books.

I really enjoyed Fall with Me, it is definitely worth a read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall with Me.

April 26, 2014 – Shelved