Cyn Mistress Kitty's Reviews > Sinful

Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone

I have been looking forward to this book for months and I wasn't disappointed.
What amazing characters. When Wallingford is in residence, he is mean, vane, cynical and hurtful. At those times in the book, I would actually gasp at the things he said and did and want to slap him and tell him, What's the matter with you? But when Matthew is in residence, he is so caring, loving and sensitive. At those times I would just melt and want to hold him. After reading about all the things he has gone through in his life, I just cried buckets and was amazed that such a damaged soul could survive.
Jane on the other hand was clearly my favorite heroine ever. She is like the person you would want in your life on a regular basis. She is strong, kind, nurturing and loyal. She knows what she is and is comfortable with it and she doesn't take crap from Wallingford. She accepts him for what he is and encourages the Matthew to come out and this is exactly what he needs.
Both of these people are damaged. They have gone through so much but they are survivors and together they are unbreakable.
The epilogue on Charlotte's website was perfect, not to be missed and just the closure I needed.
This book is a must read and a keeper.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sinful.

March 1, 2010 – Shelved
Started Reading
May 5, 2010 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Ally72 (new)

Ally72 Super review, Cyn! I can't wait to read this one!

Alycia Great review Cyn!

Rach~The Highlander luverrr Ow great review :):)

Cyn Mistress Kitty Thanks everyone.