Sophie's Reviews > Late Call

Late Call by Emma  Hart

Review also on my blog at http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2014...

I’ve come to the conclusion that Emma Hart can write anything and I will love it. Late Call was different than what I’m used to from Emma but it was brilliant – probably the strongest plot I’ve seen in an erotic romance book. The writing and the plot development was great, captivating, and the ending was written to perfection.

So Dayton is a call girl and her ex, Aaron, has paid for her services. You’d be forgiven for thinking these were going to be trashy, unlikeable characters but they were anything but that. Day was really easy to emphasise with – she’d had a tough past but she wasn’t naïve as to what being a call girl was about. I felt for her the moment she met Aaron again and wanted her to be swept off her feet by him. And what girl wouldn’t be swept off their feet by him?! *fans face* I think I’ve fallen a little bit in love with him. He was hot and their chemistry tore off the pages.

Emma wrote a wonderful story full of attraction and chemistry and an awesome twist. The moment I thought things were moving along nicely something would change all that and I loved the edge-of-your-seat plot. Plus, this was an erotic romance novel with a plot! Like, it was jaw-droppingly hot at times but I never lost sight of the plot. So, extra brownie points for Emma. ;)

Late Call was a fabulous book if I haven’t made that clear enough yet. It was enthralling and steamy yet at times the plot was sweet and romantic too, as I reminisced along with Dayton and Aaron about their past. Emma Hart wrote a flawless novel and there’s no way I’ll be missing the continuation of this series.

5/5.

*Book gifted for honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Late Call.

April 25, 2014 – Started Reading
April 25, 2014 – Shelved
April 25, 2014 –
April 26, 2014 –
29.0% "Aaron is such a dream..."
April 26, 2014 –