Daria's Reviews > Intimidator

Intimidator by Cari Silverwood

bookshelves: 2014-5-starred-rating, favorites, kindle-books-i-have, sci-fi

Read and Reviewed for We Love Kink!!

First off Loved it!!.. I think more than the first one :)
Willow is on a hit list so to speak, there is a few things happening in Willows life that she wont be able to do a lot in controlling them. Her priorities? Is to keep her cousin and herself safe.
Stom..domineering, bossy and grumpy so it seems his lot in life... his bond mate and young was taken tragically from him. His priority in life? To see the enemy dead even it means his life is forefit basically he is living to die.
Stom is given a pet as a gift for all his battles and hard work, he of course grumbles about not needing or wanting a pet, that taking a pet would be dishonoring his beloved bond mate.
Things get a bit funny when they first meet, and Stom comes to her rescue by stabbing her assailants with silverware. (smiles) Remember mere humans can not know of the aliens.. rolls eyes...
The sparks between them are almost instantaneous... of course both will do what they can to fight it.. and fight against a evil that is threatening humankind..
Awesome!! the pace of the book, the amount of detail just right. I loved Stom with Willow and the secondary characters as well. Omg!! I cant wait til book 3! The sex was all kinds of hot and yummi, Ill take that for a dollar... (giggles).. have fun with this and enjoy.. Props to Ms. Silverwood.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intimidator.

April 24, 2014 – Shelved