Jenny Sumner-stephens's Reviews > Falling

Falling by Ryanne Anthony

This is the first book in the Negative Ion Series by Ryanne Anthony. This is a story about two people and the families that surround them. This book was a great read and I really enjoyed and I even enjoyed the WTF moments in it. Ryanne pulled you in from the beginning. I laughed and I got pissed off at both the main characters. I was even yelling at my Kindle at one point. This book elicits strong emotion as you root for the characters. Not just the main ones but the supporting ones as well. I was sorry it ended and I can't wait for book two in this series.

Thank you Ryanne for pulling me into your mind yet again. It is hot and steamy in there and I never want to leave. Amazing book and I have fallen in love with these characters. I love this book and would recommend it to any one that wants a good read. I finished this book fast and then I went back and read it again because I loved it so much. Please hurry and write book two loved the book and can't wait. Again you blew my mind and wrecked me at the same time. Thanks!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling.

April 23, 2014 – Shelved