Rosemary K's Reviews > Her Desert Treasure

Her Desert Treasure by Larie Brannick

F 50x66

When Meg Reynolds comes back to the desert of Colorado, she feels safe. Her life in San Diego had been a rat race. Now she is home. No one will control her. A chance meeting with Jake Matthews, the town veterinarian, makes her dream of love. What she doesn't know is that a madman is stalking her. He wants her dead. Can she and Jake stop him? I love this romantic and suspenseful story by Larie Brannick. It is filled with great dialogue and well-written characters. Meg is a sweet but feisty heroine who has overcome adversity. Jake is a hero who cares for everyone. He wants to protect those he loves, but he's sensitive to the feelings of others. He's definitely a man worth dreaming of. The secondary characters add color and drama to their romance especially Kristen, a spoiled childhood friend. The story is well-plotted and filled with some surprising twists. I was hooked on Her Desert Treasure from page one. My congratulation to Larie Brannick on such a wonderful debut novel. I'm looking forward to more stories from this talented author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Desert Treasure.

Started Reading