Melissa's Reviews > Day 21

Day 21 by Kass Morgan

Apr 22, 2014

Review can also be found on my blog: http://melissa-reads-books.blogspot.b...

ARC provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

When the show on the CW started, I immediately bought the book and read it. I liked it a lot, so I was overexcited when I found out I could read this sequel in advance!

Day 21 picks up where The 100 finished. They are again four POV's in this book: Clarke, Bellamy, Wells and Glass.
To be honest, I only liked the chapters from Bellamy and Clarke. Only near the end I started to like the two others more.
I really like Bellamy and Clarke working together. They fit so well together.
Same with Luc and Glass. I am so happy how they turned out in the ending.

The storyline of this book is pretty good. Especially the ending is very good.
However there weren't unexpected plot twists for me, because of the show I already new most of the things we found out in the book. But it was still pretty good.
I think, if you don't watch the show, that this series is amazing and so unexpected.
Still, I'm very curious about what happens after the ending of this book!
There must be a third book, because I have soooooo many questions left!
(view spoiler)

Anyway, if you haven't read this book yet: I really recommend it!! (especially for Bellarke shippers! :D)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Day 21.

April 22, 2014 – Shelved
April 22, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
August 18, 2014 – Started Reading
August 18, 2014 –
0.0% "Advanced copy received through NetGalley."
August 18, 2014 –
page 160
August 24, 2014 –
page 201
August 24, 2014 – Finished Reading

Greta I think Kendall killed Prya. Remember that she always wanted Wells attention and told him that she put the name on the grave on asher, now, on the feet of prya was written go home in block letters just like on the grave! And in the end she told Wells that the grounders are bad and all in a very weird way. I was kind of suprised that Wells didnt caught up to that. But I could be wrong.... but I dont think so! I am already convinced

Melissa Greta wrote: "I think Kendall killed Prya. Remember that she always wanted Wells attention and told him that she put the name on the grave on asher, now, on the feet of prya was written go home in block letters ..."

That's sounds pretty logical indeed... Who knows? You could be right!
I'm very curious!