Nicola's Reviews > Sleeping with the Boss

Sleeping with the Boss by Marissa Clarke

Apr 21, 2014

Every so often I come across a book that as soon as I finish, I am desperate to go back to the beginning and read it all over again. Sleeping with the Boss had that very effect.

When Claire Maddox begins a temp position at Anderson Auctions, the last thing this sweet-natured, funny and rather clumsy lady expects is to split her skirt and have her and her exposed derrière rescued by William Anderson; former Marine, dirty-minded cheeky flirt and security specialist for Anderson Enterprises. But rescue her he does and what follows is a romantic jaunt filled with fun, flirt, passion and mystery.

description

The chemistry between this couple is natural and it sizzles. I love it when a hero falls hard, particularly one who woo's. Will wooed and not just Claire; he captured my heart and induced a hefty dose of the swoons. He was the full perfectly imperfect package and with his honesty, acknowledgment of his mistakes and humour he was real with it. Claire was a completely loveable heroine; fabulously quirky and witty with a heart of gold, beneath the accident-prone exterior the lady is a vixen.

“I think our collaboration is working very well so far. What do you think, Mr. Anderson?”
“Best project I’ve ever worked on.”

description

I adored this novel from start to finish and with some suspense, amazing romantic gestures and Will's already very appealing brothers thrown into the equation, Marissa Clarke has started this series off with a bang. If you love sexy contemporary romances this is a must-read. Meanwhile I'll await Michael and Chance's stories impatiently.

Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews.

Copy received courtesy of Entangled Publishing for an honest and unbiased opinion

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleeping with the Boss.

April 21, 2014 – Shelved
April 21, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
August 3, 2014 – Started Reading
August 3, 2014 –
August 3, 2014 –
August 4, 2014 –
85.0% "I love Will Anderson. That's all."
August 4, 2014 – Finished Reading