Brianna's Reviews > Handbook of Catholic Apologetics: Reasoned Answers to Questions of Faith

Handbook of Catholic Apologetics by Peter Kreeft

Feb 26, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: christian, 2010, own
Read from February 26 to March 04, 2010 — I own a copy

My advice to the reader: As with any apologetics piece, this handbook contains theory and philosophy galore. Be prepared to spend some time with it. If you keep an open mind while reading (no matter what "level" of Christian you are) then you will gain a lot of insight from Kreeft and Tacelli's arguments. However, those looking for faults within the arguments will find as many as they want. This does not discount Kreeft and Tacelli's logic, only perhaps their writing style, which at some times is patronizing and at some times is eye-opening. Catholics and Protestants alike will find the majority of this apologetics handbook useful; only the last chapter deals with the differences between Catholicism and Protestantism. I recommend this for any curious person looking to understand more about the logic of Christianity. I encourage you to accept Kreeft and Tacelli's premises then mull them over on your own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Handbook of Catholic Apologetics.

06/20 marked as: read