Fran's Reviews > Public Relations

Public Relations by Tibby Armstrong

Apr 20, 2014

bookshelves: 4-stars, business-and-pleasure

I've been in a slow, progressive book funk, so, I totally needed this! To be honest, I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. In fact, it's been a while since I finished a book in one sitting.

I know the premise sounds quite cliche — yes, billionaire playboy — but it's a really entertaining read.

Sure, there were times when I got a little bit confused with some transitions that I had to go through previous sentences just to fully understand how point A became point B. But it was really not a big issue (and maybe it was just me).

I loved the characters, and both Peter and Georgie had their fair share of personal angst, of course. It wasn't over the top like most books of its kind, and that made it more awesome in my opinion. I especially enjoyed the conflict and resolution of the story, and it basically ticked all the right boxes for me.

Public Relations is not your typical billionaire story. It has more heart than mere heat, though the steam factor was certainly pretty hot — a bit of spanking involved too. Recommended read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Public Relations.

April 20, 2014 – Shelved
April 20, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
April 27, 2014 –
24.0% "This is kind of cute. :)"
April 27, 2014 – Shelved as: 4-stars
Started Reading
April 28, 2014 – Finished Reading
July 24, 2016 – Shelved as: business-and-pleasure

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ fab review fran. Glad it got u out ur funk x

Fran Thanks Ami! X

message 3: by Yomi M. (new)

Yomi M. Wonderful review Fran :)

Fran Yomi Milanesa wrote: "Wonderful review Fran :)"

Thank you, Yomi! X