Dede's Reviews > Fall with Me

Fall with Me by Julie Particka

I have want to read this book the first time that I’ve seen the cover. It was like love at first sight. Me and pretty covers. God, I’m like a kid that like’s and wants to much chocolate.

I kinda read the description too because I was so intrigue about the cover and I want it a sneak peak about the book. And that was it. I knew that I have to read this book pronto.
But I have to say that I was a little disappointed. Not much. Just a little. I did want something different and new and funny and humor and love. And it has it all. But the action was a little boring and lame.

Anyway let’s talk about the things that I’ve liked this book. Well, it has pretty, handsome boy. Sutton it is like the perfect damaged guy. He was that guy who switch girl like socks and never care about them. But know he is that guy who grow up and he’s thinking seriously about his life. He’s so great and kind, and handsome, sweet and funny. He’s like the perfect guy.

And then he meets Jenna. Or Jem. I like more Jem. :) She has been always in love with him, or have a crush, but nothing happened between them. Now she is back in town, but she is hurt and with all her barriers and walls up. She that kind of girl that never in her life demand something or fight for it. Until Sutton. And I’m glad that she finally takes that chance.

The chemistry between them it’s so lovely, and puts a big smile on your face. I like that first of all they are friends and the lovers. It’s making this all relationship more great and true. I is like the author tells about two people that actually exists.

So like I sad, the only thing that bothered me in this book was that slowly and boring action. In rest, everything was perfect for a quick reading summer. :) So you guys, have to try this. And maybe you will love it more then I do.

Favorite Quote:
"I was wrong. I need you, too. Nothing’s off the table."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall with Me.

April 20, 2014 – Shelved