Aimee (Getting Your Read On)'s Reviews > Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined

Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined by Rachael Anderson

1934633

bookshelves: ebook-for-review

It feels like I've been waiting forever to read this book. Maybe it really hasn't been that long but it sure felt like it. Maybe that's because I just love Rachael Anderson's books. She has a style that really suits me and I can't help but love and devour every single book that comes into my hands.

This book was exactly what I wanted. It's like Rachael writes for just me. Sorry for the rest of you but hopefully you like the books Rachel writes for me as much as I do. :)

You cannot help but love Noah. Noah makes his debut in Prejudice Meets Pride and I'm so glad he got his own story here. He is a fantastic, down to earth, hard working man. He is solid and knows how to make a girl feel safe. That's my kind of man. Plus, any man who buys bags of ice cream just so a girl can find her true favorite by taste testing is a man meant for keeping. Right?!

This is a clean romance. It's so well written with characters who I can connect to. It was a happy distraction from reality and gave my romantic heart the boost it needed. I loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rough Around the Edges Meets Refined.

April 19, 2014 – Shelved