Kristin's Reviews > The Tycoon's Socialite Bride

The Tycoon's Socialite Bride by Tracey Livesay

Tracey Livesay is an author to watch for, this is the first story that I've read by the author and I was very impressed. If you're die hard IR fan like me, you know how frustrating it can be when it comes to the genre, because you never know quite what you're going to get when and some stories are hit or miss. I've come across some stories that are horribly bad and I regret wasting my time, some that are enjoyable to read but lack a good editor, and others that are pretty good but not great. But, every now and again I run across a gem that helps me remember why I love the genre so much. This is definitely one of those gems.

I loved this story, it was such a departure from the usual billionaire falls in love with a stripper, single mom, or struggling secretary. Our heroine was a hard working woman, who just happened to come from a wealthy yet dysfunctional family. Our hero is a self-made man, struggling with insecurities that stem from his past. Despite their differences and the circumstances that lead to their relationship, their chemistry is off the charts and the build-up of their relationship is truly believable. Well done Ms. Livesay I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tycoon's Socialite Bride.

Started Reading
April 9, 2014 – Finished Reading
April 18, 2014 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Monica **can't read fast enough** Great review Kristin! I'm an IR fan too so I can totally relate to your frustration! I've seen this one but never picked it up because of he title. For some reason it didn't appeal to me, but I will give it a go soon. Have a great weekend!