Anja's Reviews > The Fury & The Reunion

The Fury & The Reunion by L.J. Smith

Feb 25, 2010

bookshelves: read-in-2010, paranormal, vampires, l-j-smith, written-in-english, american-authors, published-between-1990-1999
Read on February 24, 2010 — I own a copy

This is when things start to happen. This is when the book get entertaining and sad and easy to like. Yes, there are some missing peaces in the stories, there are things you would liked to be explained a bit closer, but it doesn’t really matter that much. Because it is pure entertainment. I start to cry like crazy every time someone dies or leaves, so imagine when Elena first dies, and then she comes back. And of course my phone had to ring at those moments…

The one thing I liked the most about these books, is that it didn’t really leave to many hints about what was going to happen next. Often I am able to guess, and be annoyed because the people in the book doesn’t see it as clearly as me (i.e. Katherine in The Struggle), but here things were kept in the dark most of the time. You had to read on to find out what was going on, and I never would have guessed the ending, even though I had a hope that she would come back. I guess I thought that maybe would find a way or something.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fury & The Reunion.