Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Angel Lover

Angel Lover by Tricia Skinner

bookshelves: arc-review-copy, 5-stars, fav-angel-books, favorites, netgalley

~ 4.5 Angel Lover Stars ~

Angel Lover is book two in the Angel Assassins series by Tricia Skinner. This series has several types of angels and the author adds a unique twist to some of these angels.

This series is becoming one of my favorites! I have not read many angel books yet, but boy oh boy this one puts a spin on what we think angels are. We have so many different kinds that I am not sure, except for the Bound Ones, who the good guys are.

Angel Lover was a fabulous read from beginning to end. I was blown away with so many things in this story. Can I just say PLOT TWISTS, oh my goodness. I was caught by surprise by some of these twist and others I saw coming and thought “no she will not do that to these characters” and then Tricia Skinner did it! The chemistry between Kasdeja and Mariel is off the charts. They are enemy’s or are they? Really, it was great learning about these two and seeing them come together as a couple. I also love great action and fight scenes in my romances. Ms. Skinner did not disappoint. And please don’t be surprised if you are shocked by the ending, the set up for her next book was superb.

I have to say this was a book full of plot twists, action, and romance. I was on the edge of my site for this book and I have to say I am waiting on pins and needles for the next installment. The author has created an interesting world with unique angels and an emotional journey for her characters. I look forward to more and highly recommend picking up this series.

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided by Author & Entangled Publishing, LLC via NetGalley with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Lover.

April 17, 2014 – Shelved
June 11, 2015 –
page 30
11.19% "Great start."
page 40
14.93% "One twist and surprise after another. I was blindsided and never saw these things coming. Fabulous!"
page 150