Jasmin's Reviews > The Princess Diaries

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

Feb 25, 2010

bookshelves: young-adult, teen, bbc-top-100, fiction, four-stars, contemporary, humor, children, reviewed-by-me, must-read-series
Recommended for: People who believes that fairy tales can do come true
Read from March 27 to April 01, 2010

I enjoyed reading this book, because Mia was so full of life. I could feel her being a real person. I could understand her distresses and all. I could understand where her desire for normality comes from. Well, who doesn't want that?

Well, Mia's story is every little girl's fantasy, I have to say. Who doesn't want to wake up one day, knowing she's a princess? At one point of my life, when I was a tiny girl, I wanted to become a princess. But Mia's fortune couldn't happen to everyone right?

But I'm glad I read this book. It sure made me laugh and connect with her. Especially with Mia's struggles on Algebra and her wants to stand out and fall in love.

If you're looking for something extraordinary, try picking this up and imagine yourself in Mia Thermopolis' shoes, and you would see being royal isn't just about pretty dresses. It's also about more ♥ and a little vegetarianism. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess Diaries.

03/27/2010 page 19