MaggieReadsRom's Reviews > Cup of Sugar

Cup of Sugar by Karla Doyle

bookshelves: dirty-talk, contemporary, e-books, self-published

It's been quite a while since I read a Karla Doyle book (with the big hiatus and all) so when I was looking through my huge collection of ebooks and my eye fell on CUP OF SUGAR the choice of what to read next was easily made.

I loved this book! Not only did I love Conn's romantic ways, Nia's sometimes shyness and the sizzling chemistry between them, I also completely fell for their families. Sara made me laugh, Curtis made me melt (hot cop alert!) and Lindsay was the proverbial big sister. Add in sweet and funny parents and I was done for!

CUP OF SUGAR is a funny, sexy and a quick read with wonderful characters, really hot sex scenes and crisp, fast-paced writing. Doyle's writing always satisfies and CUP OF SUGAR was no exception. I went through the book really fast because I just couldn't stop reading.

Memorable scene:
The night in the motel > my favorite scene of the book because it was both cute and hot!

Fave Quotes:
There were more stray women around his house than there were stray cats. Of course, his massive dog kept the felines at bay. Whereas Conn’s massive everything attracted the women.

Good god, the crap rolling around in her head. In the course of a week, she’d gone from an in-control, hot-neighbor-avoiding woman to pining, marathon-masturbating nut-ka-bob.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cup of Sugar.

April 17, 2014 – Started Reading