Jenea's Reviews > Fall with Me

Fall with Me by Julie Particka

This was a quick and fun read and great characters that made me enjoy the story even more. Jenna has been dumped by her long time boyfriend, only to learn after that he had cheated on her too. But that wasn’t even the worst of it, it was with her best friend Lacey. Sutton, the hot brother and Jenna some up with a plan to make the ex jealous and break up the new couple. Sutton wants his sister away from the same creep that broke Jenna’s heart and will do the same to his sister. I liked the plot, the whole let’s get revenge and break them up, only for it to turn out to be something different are a lot of fun to read. Jenna was stubborn and feisty and Sutton was sweet and caring and together they have some major chemistry. But this wasn’t anything new for them, they apparently had a thing back a few years ago and it didn’t work out all that well. Their banter was refreshing, and fun, with stolen kisses, and steamy encounters. Some decisions made by them both made things worse at times, but we all learn from mistakes and that is just what Jenna and Sutton did.

Fall with Me was an amazing journey for Jenna and Sutton, with second chances and learning sometimes aren’t always what they seem. The ending was sweet, and I kinda wish there was more tho their story. Maybe there will be, because I would certainly pick up.

For more review, check out Visit Book Live Forever

photo buttonfinal_zps771a3e64.gif

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall with Me.

April 17, 2014 – Started Reading