SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews 's Reviews > The Prediction

The Prediction by Darren Sugrue

bookshelves: arc

Even though the synopsis sounded very interesting, I wasn't really sure if I would like it. I thought that maybe there would be a lot of mathematical equations and math talk. But, boy was I wrong.
This Book is great. It is a great written story fowling mainly Daniel Geller the former Trinity College Student and his former professor John and John’s wife Claire as well his ex- girlfriend Grace, as they deal with different challenges in life, such as the loss of a child, spousal abuse. And an old lost love. Then there is Daniel himself, as he struggles to figure out if he should do the right thing and safe Grace or let her die to proof his thesis was right. Great story about possible second chances in life.
All the Characters are well written, they are very realistic and easy to relate to.
It is a real page turner and hard to put down and with that it is an easy and fast read.
And OMG, the end blew me away.

Well done and deserves 5 Stars.

This is Darren Sugrue’s first book and I really hope to see more books by him.

*I entered in a giveaway for this copy but Darren Sugrue offered it to me before it was over. But I was in no way obligated to review this book *

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prediction.

April 13, 2014 – Shelved