Anissa's Reviews > Free to Fall

Free to Fall by Lauren   Miller

bookshelves: arcs-analog-netgalley-edelweiss-etc, science-fiction, 2014, ya

First, I should say that I received this book free as a First Reads in exchange for my honest review. I had to think about this one for a couple days before writing a review.

(view spoiler)

This book is 469 pages and I admit that it seemed a bit slow for the first 200 or so. The action picks up around page 350 (as did my like for Rory) and holds well until the end. There are some very good ethical questions raised and what our relationship with technology should be. Above all people, read those Terms of Service Agreements. I’m glad that I read this and I’d recommend it so 4 stars (a soft 4 as I gave an entire star and a half for the ethical & societal questions this book poses otherwise this would have been a strong 3 star for me).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free to Fall.

April 13, 2014 – Shelved
April 14, 2014 – Shelved as: 2014
April 14, 2014 – Shelved as: ya
April 16, 2014 –
page 150
31.98% "not bad so far but lots of telling that the students @ Theden are brilliant with little showing it #firstreads"
April 17, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Anissa North: The whole point of the platform is to facilitate the constant narration of your all-important life? What will your followers think if they don't know where you are at all times? How wilk you possibly stay relevant? pg 117

Anissa chars i immediately liked: Beck, Liam, Nora (so much Nora!)