Sophie's Reviews > Wreck You

Wreck You by Jennifer Snyder

Review also posted on my blog http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2014...

I’m slowly starting to get a little bored of New Adult novels but I’m not one to miss out on Jennifer Snyder’s Coldcreek series. I really enjoyed both Break You and Control You but Wreck You is definitely the best book out of the three.

What I always love the most about Jennifer Snyder’s books are the strong, easy to relate to characters she writes. Wreck You was no different and I loved both Lauren and Ian. As the book alternated chapters from Lauren to Ian’s POV, I quickly warmed to them both. I loved Lauren for her confidence and spirit – she was fun and so easy to like. Ian was a little different but I fell for him almost instantly.

The characters developed really well and at a good pace throughout Wreck You and the plot did too. It could have been more unpredictable but it was great to read anyway. I loved the wit and the banter and the steamy scenes. Everything always has a purpose in Jennifer’s novels and the thing which most got me rooting for Lauren and Ian the most was Lauren’s infuriating boyfriend Jimmy because he was no good and she deserved much better. She knew that too.

Wreck You is yet another Jennifer Synder novel that as soon as I picked up, I couldn’t stop until I got to the end of the novel. She has a charm in her writing which makes me love the characters, main and supporting, and Lauren and Ian are my two favourite characters from this series by far. Their stories were the most gripping and I loved the dialogue and chemistry. Wreck You is a great, feel-good romance novel which I would really recommend.

4.5/5.

*Book gifted for honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wreck You.

April 11, 2014 – Shelved