Chicks Looking For A Book Fix's Reviews > Enough Isn't Everything

Enough Isn't Everything by K.L. Shandwick

Enough Isn't Everything is a highly addictive read!

It starts off with Lily starting her college career in Miami, FL. She has traveled all the way from London and is wanting to somewhat re-invent herself. She wants to be more outgoing and prove that she can do this on her on. She is beautiful and musically talented.

While at the college campus she stumbles upon a gorgeous guy playing the guitar and is entranced in his music ability and his breathtaking good looks. She has these feeling within that she has never experienced, she wants to do things she has never imagined before to this man.

Alfie is arrogant and uses his good looks and charm to try and persuade or shall I say seduce Lily into having a "friends with benefits" relationship. He wants no commitment whatsoever. He speaks freely of his wants and desires from Lily.

Lily being very inexperienced in the sex department isn't for sure if she wants to take Alfie up on his offer, but the way Lily is craving to have Alfie overtakes her thinking that it is not a good idea. This takes Lily on a roller coaster ride of emotions, she is confused. Could she possibly be in love with him?

While Lily is feeling confused about Alfie she has two other men enter her live, Max and Will. One she has know for a long time and feels she can trust him, but can she? The other she is comfortable with their friendship and they spend a lot of time together, but do they overstep their boundaries?

This book was truly a great read, I started and finished this book in one sitting. The issues that Lily faces seems so realistic, I can imagine many young girls going through similar experiences. I must say I am a little jealous, I mean three HOT guys and all musicians, hell yes! I had a hard time choosing who I wanted Lily with, my top two were Alfie and Will. Yes I did say Will, I mean what's not to love about their relationship except maybe one minor, ok major detail that I will not get into to. The sex scenes were sizzling hot, I was fanning myself off while reading. Highly recommend!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enough Isn't Everything.

Started Reading