KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Life After Taylah

Life After Taylah by Bella Jewel

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ LIFE AFTER TAYLAH by Bella Jewel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author "Bella Jewel" in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

4 Life Defining Stars

MARRIAGE vows are sacred, but TEMPTATION is a powerful thing..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He's MARRIED, he's FORBIDDEN, but he will quickly become my everything.

Avery's mother went missing when she was ten years old, she was there one day and vanished the next, no clues, nothing, life from that day forward was an every day struggle, her family just fell apart at the seams.

My mother was my sunshine, my happy place, my best friend and hero, she broke us when she went missing - intentionally or not.

COLD CASE

Now we're seeing what its like to live life after Taylah

This story had many elements to it, mother goes missing, Avery is set to enter a marriage of convenience, brother is off the rails, then she meets Nate and everything changes..

HE'S MARRIED, AND I'M TAKEN

Nate tries everything in his power to fight for his marriage, he knows it's not something you can just easily walk away from.

But how much fighting for a broken marriage can one person do, his daughter is the only reason he tries so hard to keep it together.

TRAPPED IN A LOVELESS MARRIAGE

The every day struggle to fight a forbidden attraction to a married man..

This was so beautifully written, the story just takes you on a journey of how life after a person vanishes changes the dynamics of a family and those around you..It's not all about forbidden love, its also about moving on and accepting the consequences..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life After Taylah.

April 9, 2014 – Shelved