KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Drifting into Darkness

Apr 08, 2014

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ "DRIFTING INTO DARKNESS" by J.M.LaRocca

4 HOT DOUCHE STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Beautifully written, sweet story of opening up your heart/trusting and finding love again, love lost but finding that strength to carry on..

Complimentary copy provided by the author "J.M.LaRocca" in exchange for an honest review.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sadie's a firm believer that everything in life happens for a reason, so when her path crosses with bad boy Landon she knew there was some reason behind them meeting, all choices in life led her right to him and he would forever change her life..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"There were layers I wanted to peel back and reveal, I wanted to get to know the real Landon Johnson, not the one he should to the world."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Two halves of a broken heart, mending themselves together

Sadie's father was the main reason why their family had to uproot and make a new start in a new town..This was her chance at a new beginning, a whole new clean slate..

It's kind of like "The Fast and Furious" around here, minus the Paul Walker and Vin Diesel.

"I wasn't blind to the fact that I was working with a very delicious guy, a beautiful man with a beautiful body.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I race because I love it, I love working on my car and making it better, perform better, the rush is unbelievable."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"He made my blood boil, my heart race, and he caused my nether regions to clench with need, we just clicked."

Soul Mates

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really enjoyed this story, it just left me wanting a wee bit more though, maybe more emotion after what happened (review is without spoilers) towards the end I just felt it was a wee bit rushed..I guess I just wanted more depth..

A Forget me not with a heart in the middle of it has a huge significance in this story

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drifting into Darkness.

April 8, 2014 – Shelved
April 8, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
April 18, 2014 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara You sold me at "hot douche"

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ lol All cowboys are hot douche bags

message 4: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara See!! The bitch agrees!! (Muah soraya!!)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ snorts!! He was pretty hot and he was a douche so it's kind of fitting that he's called a "Hot douche" lol

message 6: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha When does it come out?

message 8: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Ugh i cant wait

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Let me know what u think of it when u get the chance to read it

message 10: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Yes of course!! I only added it to my to-read list because of your review¡!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Oh god!! I hope you end up liking it then lol

message 12: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara I did too. Better be good ;)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Kat last seen running for the hills!! lol

message 14: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Ha!! I didn't see that last one. Better have your running shoes on bitch!!!!