Pauline Allan's Reviews > No Greater Pleasure

No Greater Pleasure by Megan Hart

Feb 19, 2010

bookshelves: historical

No Greater Pleasure is the second book in the Order of Solace series. I must admit that I liked this book even more than book one. Quilla was a beautifully graceful heroine. I loved her strength and eagerness to please. I've never disliked a hero as much as I did Gabriel. Just when I was sure there would be no redemption for this man, he surprised me and I fell in love with him. The secondary characters in this book were colorful and heart-warming. Quilla not only found how to bring Solace to her patron, but she managed to discover the needs of the others in the household as well. I enjoyed the romantic tension between the main characters. The twist of the lady wife's character made for a suspensful plot. I loved Gabriel's little boy. The way Ms. Hart portrayed little Dane was sweet and cute. His dialogue made me fall in love with him. Overall, I would have liked to have more of the erotic liasions between Gabriel and Quilla elaborated on. This book was a wonderful read and I would recommend it to readers who enjoy very sensual historical romance.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Greater Pleasure.