Thayssa's Reviews > Sunset in St. Tropez

Sunset in St. Tropez by Danielle Steel

U 50x66
Feb 19, 2010

Read in February, 2010

9- If you could ask any character a question, what would you ask? If you could ask the author a question, what might be? Explain why you chose these questions.
I would like to ask Diana if she hasn’t forgiven her husband how she thinks that her life could finish in the book. I want to ask this because I believe that we can make mistakes too, so it is important to try to forgive who we love.
The question to the author is if she wrote the book based in her real experience. I’m curious to know if the characters are real and if the story really happened.

14- Why do you think the author wrote this story? Where did he or she get the idea or the characters? What message do you think that the author is trying to share?
I think that the author wrote this novel to show us how a real friendship can be, and also to teach us to not judge anyone without knowing this person. I believe that she got the idea in her real life, maybe observing some people close to her. That story could be real; it’s not impossible to happen. The message that I got is that a real friendship is very important, and it can help us in all the moments of our life. I learned too that it is very easy to judge a person if we are trying to protect someone that we love; however, we should not do that because you can’t judge if this person is good or bad if you don’t know her or his. Another important message is that forgive is a beautiful action that can change our life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sunset in St. Tropez.

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy GR2

Hi Thayssa,

It seems that you've really gotten into Danielle Steele's romance. I think that's good since you obviously enjoy reading her book. I hope that you'll feel free to read more of her books in the future; just bring them to me so that I can see what you're reading--if it's NOT from our Student Library.

Nancy