My Secret Book Spot's Reviews > Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage

Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage by Joy Daniels

bookshelves: reviewed

Nashville Trio by Joy Daniels
4 out of 5 Stars

“Wow!,” was all I could say as I finished this book. Two amazingly good looking, intelligent, creative, dominant men happily sharing a sexy little redhead, could this really be possible? Starting out, Ashley is totally jonesing for Rob, her sexy, loving, supportive music partner. The only problem is...he's not only her best friend and roommate, he's also into men. Running from the frustration and slump in her career, Ashley goes home and finds her ex, Ty, still as hot and desirable as he was when he broke her heart three years ago. Kindling that old flame leads to an awkward meeting of the two men she wants and can't have, or so she thought.

Daniels did an amazing job creating in depth characters in such a short piece. I truly sympathized with Rob and his always getting the scraps in the encounters and honestly that's what ultimately made me give this book a 4, if Daniels could make me feel bad for a character that I've known for all of the hour and 45 minutes it took me to read the story, then she has serious talent. I'm not normally a fan of novellas but this one read like a full length book. Full of emotion, intensity, paced twists and steamy scenes; Nashville Trio is easily one of the best ménage books I've read.

*A complimentary copy was given in exchange for an honest review.*

Pippa, My Secret Book Spot

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage.

Finished Reading