Karin Slaughter's Reviews > Wolf

Wolf by Mo Hayder

Oh, how much I love Mo Hayder! I think that the Treatment and Devil in Nanking (also called Tokyo) are two of my favorite books of all time. I love everything she writers, but some I love more than others. Wolf catches us up with Jack, and the interesting thing is that he's very changed from the guy we first met all those years ago. As an author, it's really difficult to slowly let a character grow up, and I think Mo has done that beautifully. Oh, and also there's some good murder and stuff in this one. And a nasty twist, which is the sort of thing you expect from Mo.

I think I need to make sure I added her other books to my list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf.

Finished Reading
April 7, 2014 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Jill Bowman I found her YEARS ago and have loved everything she has written. Twisted!!
I found you recently after meeting your sister J. You and Mo Hayder are my favorite crime authors; I can't give you higher praise than that.
Good health!
Jill

message 2: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Ainge hey...I just bought this book. As it looked good. but I havent read the rest in the series. Will this matter? is it easy to get the feel of what is going on?

Jill Bowman It will still be a good book, but I do think it matters. All of the characters grow, which can be fun to read and give you background. But most importantly, she refers back to earlier crimes and you really do need the story on that. Check out fantasticfiction.com to find any author/series in chronological order. It's a good site. Enjoy Mo - her stand-alones too.

Carlie Kline I LOVE books by Linda Castillo, Karin Slaughter and Mo Hayder. there are others, but right now, I seem to love the series all of you create. Excellent!

message 5: by Pat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pat Harris Hanging Hill should be the top of your list. It was my first intro to Mo Hayder and got me started on the series,

message 6: by Alyse (new) - added it

Alyse Parks Someone tell me did he find out about his brother