KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Carnal Desire

Carnal Desire by K.T. Fisher

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆☆ CARNAL DESIRE by K.T.Fisher

photo Untitled_zpsf3330519.png

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST AND EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE

What I loved about this book was the fact that you are given the last chapter from book 1 which totally refreshed my mind and brought me up to speed!!

REVENGE

So book 1 ended (Severed Angel Severed MC, #1) with Satan getting released and is on the same plane as Eve!!

As could be expected she's pretty upset over the fact that she's left Angel and strikes up a conversation with the female next to her, they form a quick friendship and things move along from there..

BLACKMAIL

So keep that in mind because she plays a big part in this story!!

Once Eve gets off the plane and is making her way home she is convinced she sees Angel around every corner, but just puts it down to jet lag..

I almost got killed, met the man of my dreams, and not I'm going home without him.

The only reason Eve came back home was because she thought she was finally safe, which as we know with SATAN loose that isn't the case!!

COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Oh and get ready for INK because yet again plays a bit part in this book.

MURDER

Here's a little taster of what's in stall for you!!

Fuck, INK is HUGE
I whimper as I notice the man's pierced. His cock is pierced!! There are two silver balls, both under the top of his tip, and there are more, continuing down his cock like a ladder..

FILTHY RAT IN THE CLUB

One rule the club lives by you never betray a brother, we have a filthy rat in our club who's been feeding Satan important information.

BETRAYAL

So get ready for a hell of a ride that will have u sitting on the edge of your seat reading frantically to that last page..I swear without one word of a lie I got a sore arse because I did not move off that couch until I had read this whole baby!! LOVED it!!

SATAN IS LIVING ON BORROWED TIME

photo 10371413_666548150061598_5864942126716703372_n_zpse82a635c.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Carnal Desire.

April 3, 2014 – Shelved
April 3, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
May 28, 2014 – Started Reading
May 28, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Superbook (new) - added it

Superbook Awesome Review!

☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} Awesome review Kitty Kat! Love your pics too. This sounds like a freakin love triangle (w/ Ink involved)! I haven't read the 1st book & now am not sure if I'm going to! Is it a dreaded triangle? Do her & Angel get their HEA? I only read hea books - I'm an emotional wreck if they aren't! Thanx 4 your help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you, but if I was you and you were really wanting to read this series I'd wait for the whole series before starting this..

☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} Thanx for the reading tip! (●´∀`●)

What about the love triangle - Is there one? They just tear me to pieces.

Please let me know. \(´・_・`)/