KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Dragon's Lair

Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando

Apr 02, 2014

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆☆ "Dragon's Lair" by Chantal Fernando

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the author "Chantal Fernando" in exchange for an honest review.

5 Star Revenge Sex at it's best!!

"Hey we both got what we wanted, he says, putting out his cigarette with his shoe. "How so?" I ask him, stepping closer to his bike.
"You got revenge on my brother, isn't that what you wanted? A taste of wild?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is such a unique beautiful story and not your typical biker book with the grit and the angst this is so much better!! It's hot, It's sassy, it's funny and as sexy as hell!!

The Wind Dragons were a notorious motorcycle club

"I've had a crush on Dex for as long as I can remember, he was the local bad boy"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So long story short, Dex finds out that Faye has been kicked out of home, pregnant with his child with no where to go, being the big badass hot biker he is he takes her to his club house.

Eyes wide, I freeze and take in the scene in front of me, I step closer to Dex, almost hiding behind him. About ten men varying in age and appearance, are sitting around drinking and smoking. A couple having sex out in the open, I turn around and walk back to the car.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I killed a man today, I killed someone, and I lost someone."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only sucky thing about this book is that I finished it in one sitting and I desperately want more!! I hope this author puts us all out of our misery and gives us more of these hot Badass Biker calendar men!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon's Lair.

April 2, 2014 – Shelved
April 2, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
May 8, 2014 – Started Reading
May 8, 2014 – Finished Reading

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Beta read this and OMG loved it can not wait for the finished product!!

✿kawehi.reviews Lucky you got to Beta read this!! But then again, im going to get an ARC so I shouldn't complain. Hooe it's as good as you say!!

✿kawehi.reviews Oops. I meant hope and not hooe. Sorry.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ LOL I love this author, what I read was a 4 star but with some changes to it I reckon it's going to be a 5 star book, just needed small tweaks

message 5: by Chantal (new) - added it

Chantal :D

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ OMG just made my partner deaf!! My blog name is in the front of this book!! ekkkk ok calming down!! How freaking cool is that!!

message 7: by Chantal (new) - added it

Chantal LOL! Mwah!

message 8: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja Lovely review, babe !! ;)

Fiona Great review, I'm sold! Can't wait to read this.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks guys!! Anything from this author you know it's going to be good!!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ I can't wait for this one, amazing review girl xx

message 12: by Anja (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anja Stunning review, Kitty! Need this book like right now!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thanks guys!! You are gonna love it!! Easy to get into hard to put down!! And 2 more books to come!! I can not wait!!

Jan  Phew! Great review :-)

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Ooo does it end with cliffhanger girl? Any writing errors? Bad previous experience out me off from picking her books but this blurb and am just MC sucker x

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I'm a huge fan of this authors and loved this book, I think for writing errors u need to read Rule now that had shit loads of errors, this was an arc copy so of course there were errors before it was sent to the editor, and no cliffy so you are good to go..

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Glad to hear that!!! Surprisingly I did like Rule, def heaps awful errors, the second amended version was much better. Yay, I will def give it a go, best I wait for published one.