Amy R's Reviews > Molly Gets Her Man

Molly Gets Her Man by Julie Rowe

bookshelves: 2014, romantic-suspense

Molly Gets Her Man but Julie Rowe is a sexy romantic suspense story with two very interesting main characters. The story is engaging from the beginning and keeps you interested and entertained until the very end.

In Molly Gets Her Man, Grey is doing one of his brothers in arms, Mike, a favor by helping out Mike's sister Molly. Molly is on the run after she overheard a drug lord's assassination plan (and realizing the police were in on it, too). The thing is, Grey happens to be looking to take the same drug lord down. And so starts the adventure.

I was worried when I first read about Grey being this huge, muscled alpha guy, thinking he would be a little too cookie-cutter alpha hero for me, but I was pleasantly surprised. Molly came in and while I would have liked to get to know her better, what I did know I enjoyed. Her determination to use words rather than violence was a challenge for Grey, and a good one. The two of them complemented each other well. Considering the story took place over just a couple of days, I was a little surprised at how quickly Grey and Molly's relationship fell into place especially given her abusive background. However, given the plot, I think the romance was built up in the right places.

The overall plot of the story was engaging and kept you reading to see how things were going to end up. If you like hot romantic suspense, I recommend you give Molly Gets Her Man a try.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Molly Gets Her Man.

April 2, 2014 – Started Reading