Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Mandy's Story

Mandy's Story by D'Elen McClain

3382002

bookshelves: adult-erotic, paranormal

Mandy is a werewolf shifter, and though she's young, she's found her mate. Except he's a bear and he's gunna mate with someone else. Honey is terrified because he knows who is mate is but can't have her. Then he wakes up kidnapped, drugged, and in a cage. his kidnapper, none other than Mandy. She will have him regardless of what he or her family says. And you know, kidnapping a bear shifter isn't the smartest thing to do LOL.

There's a war brewing in the supernatural world, and things are getting crazy. Plus, there's the situation with them being different shifter animals. That means different families, different ways, cultures, rules. Yeah things get pretty awesome. When Honey takes Mandy home, things get really chaotic. LOL Mandy shakes up their whole world. And Mandy is appalled. Loin clothes and ropes and chains, instead of clothes. I mean it's all a little much to take in for one so young.

This is not only hilarious. I loved the whole kidnapping part. And it's also sweet and inspiring. I know can't wait to see more of this series continue and since I read this one first, I need to go back and read the first three. 5 PAWS!! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mandy's Story.

March 30, 2014 – Started Reading