Alvin's Reviews > If It Flies

If It Flies by L.A. Witt

bookshelves: bdsm, faptastic, slave4u, rentboyz

PAINFULLY & PLEASURABLY SEXY.
I really liked it!
First of all, I wanna say I'm really impressed on L.A. Witt & Aleksandr Voinov's pairing. Their writing is really really good. I haven't read a solo L.A. Witt read yet, but I can really tell their collaboration works so well. They did everything right.

Whoo! This was really hot.

Spencer & Nick

Nick! A sexy motherfucker. A rentboy and dominant in one who really knows what he does and enjoys it. Who would not like that?

And Spencer, the tentative thrill seeker. Ends up loving the adventure he paid for.

Their chemistry was actually really sexy. I really really dig their scenes. I always found BDSM really hot. Especially if I'm just reading about it. LOL! Because experiencing it might be a different feeling. XD By the way the BDSM here is not too much. (except the whipping) So guys, don't sweat it. ;) I end up really liking it and enticed by the lifestyle again.

This is a novella also by the way. But I can guarantee that it's jam packed and won't leave you hanging. Again, another reason why I'm so impressed with the authors. How can a short read deliver a reading experience even better than the long ones? Can't answer that because it's beyond my comprehension. XD

This is A RECOMMENDED READ from me. Especially for those who follows the Market Garden series. And for those who would like to read a really sexy BDSM/Rentboy read. By the way, I think this can be read as a standalone. Characters from the first two shorts haven't been mentioned here. Enjoy!!!

My Quid Pro Quo review
My Take It Off review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If It Flies.

March 29, 2014 – Shelved
March 29, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
April 6, 2014 – Started Reading
April 6, 2014 –
13.0% " \n So Spencer is black...interesting. A chocolate hero? Let's see..."
April 9, 2014 – Finished Reading
July 13, 2014 – Shelved as: bdsm
July 13, 2014 – Shelved as: faptastic
July 13, 2014 – Shelved as: slave4u
July 13, 2014 – Shelved as: rentboyz

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Great review, Alvin! I'll try to pick up this series some day, they always sounds good. Glad you loved this part too.

Alvin Thanks Ingela! Start this series! It's good!

LenaRibka Like your review, Alvin, and your pics are very gooood! ;)

♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣ Good review, Alvin. :D
These two writers def know how to pack a punch in a short amount of time.
I love your Spencer! :)

Alvin Lena♥Ribka wrote: "Like your review, Alvin, and your pics are very gooood! ;)"

Thank you and let's all give thanks to Pinterest for their wonderful and hot pins! XD

Alvin Andrea wrote: "Good review, Alvin. :D
These two writers def know how to pack a punch in a short amount of time.
I love your Spencer! :)"

They do! I guess those two are my favorite authors for shorts now.

He's Brian White. Found him on Pinterest. Dont really know him but he's hot! He's also the one on my status update. So you guys and girls will able to see how he looks clothed and naked. XD

Lucy I love Spencer & Nick! Be sure to read the next one for more of this couple!

Awesome review Alvin!

Alvin Lucy wrote: "I love Spencer & Nick! Be sure to read the next one for more of this couple!

Awesome review Alvin!"

Thank you! I'm digging them! And I'm halfway through on If It Fornicates! I'm enjoying it so far.

message 9: by RB (new) - added it

RB Martin Pa-kopya!

Alvin Braden wrote: "Pa-kopya!"

Teka lang... :)