KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Toxic Girl

Toxic Girl by Chantal Fernando

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ "TOXIC GIRL" by Chantal Fernando

4 TOXIC SNOW STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the author "Chantal Fernando" in exchange for an honest review.

Being new to town and starting a New University she reinvents herself as a "Toxic Girl" the only person she's acquainted with is her room mate Anaya, they share a two bedroom apartment..

Not looking where she's going her first day of Uni she collides with a hard chest, a big hand clasps her wrist preventing her from falling on her ass, he has dark brown eyes, twin dimples, and shaggy dark hair with a slightly sexy unshaven look with a rugged appearance, tall, muscled and holy hotness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From then on he's everywhere, there is no escaping him!!

"I'll make you a deal," he says softly, you tell me your favorite song, if it's on here, he says pointing to his iPod, "You have to go on a a date with me."

"When I want something, I tend to go for it," he says.

Paris knows she has to stay anonymous, keeping out of the pubic eye, is her only safe option and not drawing attention to herself..

But hanging around with hot stuff "Grayson" isn't helping in any way with her trying to be invisible..

"Growing up, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever end up stripping for a living."

Toxic is a well - known strip club , the girls are known to be beautiful, stacked and talented.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With Paris's long white blond hair, big blue eyes and her double d's it's no wonder they welcomed her with open arms.

Paris is determined not to allow Grayson too close to her because she's worried that as soon as he finds out what she does he will drop her like a ton of bricks.

This relationship is doomed for failure once the truth comes out, the truth can hurt but lies do more damage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"No way in hell am I telling him that I'm a stripper, that I take my clothes off to pay my debt and bills."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I'm going to kiss you, Paris, " he says, his dark eyes never leaving mine. His lips move against mine, demanding yet gentle, his fingers tangle in my hair, pulling me closer to him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As per usual anything from this author I pretty much jump on it!! And yet again I was not disappointed, I really enjoyed this story, well rounded characters, story line kept me turning those pages one after another, anything else from this author I will yet again jump on it!!

Must admit though I did want to really really bitch slap the sister, more times than once!!

MY BLOG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Toxic Girl.

March 26, 2014 – Shelved