Rene's Reviews > The Fixed Trilogy

The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige

WOW, JUST WOW!!!! This is a must read!!!! You are sucked in from the start & never let go. You think you figure things out, but many twists and turns. But the ride you go on is SO WORTH IT!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fixed Trilogy.

March 26, 2014 – Started Reading
March 26, 2014 – Shelved
March 26, 2014 –
16.0% "Well..... hooked and I'm just sinking in to this.... hmmmm... a lot left......"
March 29, 2014 –
March 29, 2014 –
73.0% "I feel like something is going to happen...... not sure what though. Uggh!"
March 30, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Leeny OMG!! I am on the third and final book and just got to what I think Is the final twist. I won't give anything away too much but it's midnight here I am I need to sleep but I'm too heartbroken at the part I'm on in the book. Throughout all of the books you can feel Hudson and Alayna's feelings and as the trilogy goes on that doesn't let up. You go through all the feelings with them. That to me is a sign of a good author!

What a roller coaster this trilogy has been so far. Anyone not reading needs to seriously get their hands on them!!! But I will warn you, these books cause lack of sleep! Sorry about the small rant but these books are worth it!