Draco3seven Crawdady's Reviews > Holy Bible: King James Version

liked it
bookshelves: western-cosmology
Recommended for: Cosmologist
Read in August, 1999

Apparently my last review of the bible was erased... so in this review I will not say my thoughts... I will say however what Artemis the Squirrel told me... that:

"it is nice to live in a world of Free Market... but not free thinking... Viva fascism and censorship!!! You have freedom so long as you choose the market...you have freedom to buy what you can afford... you have freedom of religion so long as you chose the Christian faith (or any of the other major Market subordinate religions) or at least not slander it... You have freedom of substance so long as it conforms to Materialism/physicalism... I am glad we live in this free Democracy! What other freedoms do I have... oh yea Political?

The bible Rocks!!! I would only recommend it to those interested in understanding western Cosmologies...or lacking and suspect origin stories. This book is the main predecessor in western cosmology to the “Origin of species” however God is not as good and thorough as Darwin was… so the book only gets three stars rather than five… (Not to say that Darwin got it right… just that he is a better writer.) I wonder what origin story the “Universe” (reality) would give if it only spoke English? American at that…"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holy Bible.

04/29/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by B-MO (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

B-MO erased!?!? HA

message 2: by B-MO (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

B-MO your joking right? Post it again...and see if it gets erased again....im kinda curious