Heather andrews's Reviews > Her Desert Treasure

Her Desert Treasure by Larie Brannick

Right from the start we see Jake a considerate guy, "aw, hell. Please don't cry." Before she knew what was happening, two strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and pulled her close." Sometimes he has to clarify himself to Meg, "he lifted his head and stared into her eyes. "I haven't had one single brotherly thought about you since the moment I saw you. Is that clear?" I mean the boy is really considerate, "oh, God, Meg, did I hurt you? Was I too rough? Honey, I'm sorr-" Jake started to ease out, but Meg place her fingers on his lips and shook her head." I mean with Jake, Meg can be herself and unwind and even tell a joke, at Jake's expense but that's okay, "Meg shut off the dryer and let her gaze roam from his face to his chest and down. She cocked an eyebrow. "Unarmed huh? That thing looks like it could go off any second." Anytime cowboys are involved it's one hell of a story, and this was one hell of a story!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Desert Treasure.

March 25, 2014 – Started Reading