Rebecca's Reviews > Beneath the Mask of Sanity

Beneath the Mask of Sanity by Mark           Phillips

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Meet Bentley Grimes. He's a serial killer with a thirst for the big score. Families.

Now meet Katie Braddock. She was a normal teenage girl until her father was murdered, leaving she and her mom, and her younger sister Karen, to try and salvage their lives without him. But when Katie turns to new boy Brandon, she's unwittingly opening the door for the killer.

Meanwhile, Detective Frank Miles is on the hunt for George's murderer. He's becoming obsessed with finding Bentley, content to stop at nothing to capture him ... before Bentley comes back for the rest of the family.

BENEATH the MASK of SANITY is a great thriller. It will have you on the edge of your seat hugging your pillow, and if you're anything like me, you're also going to find yourself throwing that pillow and grinding your teeth. Bentley Grimes if one villain you won't find yourself feeling bad for.

To note, there are some formatting and grammatical issues I'd like to see cleaned up in a new edition, but overall I thought it was a very well put together and entertaining story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beneath the Mask of Sanity.

March 24, 2014 – Started Reading