Angie's Reviews > A Dangerous Path

A Dangerous Path by Erin Hunter

bookshelves: middle-grade

Synopsis: "ShadowClan has a dark new leader, but will he be satisfied with his power now -- or does his desire for revenge burn even more strongly? Fireheart fears that there is a connection between the rise of Tigerstar and the terrible dreams that haunt his nights, murmuring of danger and death.Meanwhile, a mysterious and vicious threat unlike any other has invaded the forest, placing every cat's life in peril. Fireheart's beloved leader has turned her back on their warrior ancestors, and Fireheart can't help but wonder if she's right. Has StarClan abandoned them forever?"

My Review: This is book in the Warriors series definitely continues the up tick for me. I really enjoyed reading this one and was drawn in to the Clan's struggles. While I am still a little over the same old enemies, there were a lot of new and more natural struggles that Fireheart and the rest of the clan were forced to overcome. I must say that the second half of this book really was a page turner and it was the first time in this series that I was left with a cliffhanger and really eager to start the next (and last) book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dangerous Path.

March 24, 2014 – Shelved