Leigh's Reviews > Blind Faith

Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti

bookshelves: arc, on-kindle, reviewed, netgalley-read

ARC provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Blind Faith is one adrenaline pumping, heart stopping, wild ride that I didn't want to end. The Dean brothers are definitely back with this smoking hot read.

Nate Dean, a genetically engineered, black-ops solider, escaped with his brothers from the secret military organization that created them. He is on a mission to retrieve the program and codes that are set to detonate the ticking time bombs embedded close to their spines. The commander wants the Dean brothers back, and he will do anything to ensure that. Nate will do whatever it takes to complete his mission and hopefully destroy the commander in the process. He didn't expect to encounter the one person who could turn his world upside down. Audrey Madison is the daughter of the woman that helped to torture Nate and his brothers, but she is also the woman who broke his heart. A heart he didn't know he had to break. Will Nate be able to complete his mission? Could a second chance at love be in the cards for Audrey and Nate?

Rebecca Zanetti really delivered with this installment. She grabbed my attention from the very first page and didn't let it go. It had me on the edge of my seat with all the non-stop action and twists and turns that I didn't see coming. Nate is the defender of his brothers. He is the one that made them a family. The chemistry between Nate and Audrey was at times sweet but always steamy. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to see what happens next.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blind Faith.

March 23, 2014 – Shelved