Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf by S.M. Reine

3382002

bookshelves: netgalley, review-4-author, adult-erotic, fantasy

OOOOH! A new series, with dark, gritty, hard core action! I am ALL IN!! So I love Ms Reine's writing and though she's always stuck to the more young adult or new adult levels, we're talking full adult here. And it's steamy and all HAWT in here :) Plus, there's werewolves, so of course I love it!

Ofelia is Cesar Hawke's sister. If you don't know him, he's fromt he Preternatural Affairs series. I love him too!! :) She's a little broken and she's in a situation that is complicated. She doesn't trust anyone. She works at a bar in no where town. And she either bartends or dances. And when a bunch of big bikers come to town, the owner warns her to stay away. But she can't, not from Trouble.

Trouble is an alpha, just not his own. He's broken because he's been both physically and mentally beaten but he can't resist Ofelia. It's gunna take a bit, but he realizes he really does need her.

There's plenty of action and mystery and intrigue here. I love the way Ms Reine makes her characters so broken but then they rise like a phoenix from the ashes better than they would have been. I can't wait to see where this series is going to go! :) 5 PAWS!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caged Wolf.

March 23, 2014 – Started Reading