Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books's Reviews > Deuce

Deuce by Janine Caldwell

Wow, I am just shocked, and have some mixed feelings on how this book ended (especially as I am thinking this is the final book, but I hope not).

I love this series probably too much, so when this one shocking thing happens, I am very unhappy about it, and sad. I can’t say what as it would be a major spoiler so will leave it at that.

This book is non-stop intense excitement for me. The story really takes off, it has so many shocks for me. I can’t stress enough how awesome this series is as a whole. I think just about anyone can enjoy this. It’s got the time-travel in it, as well as some romance, mystery, drama and action. It is by far the best of the series, but in saying that, I hated the ending. I felt like it was unfinished a bit. I would be much happier if I knew this was not the end. Like I said, I am not sure, but thought I read somewhere that it was a trilogy, so my opinion will change a lot if there is going to be another book. I sure hope so. I can see this series could really have endless potential for a long series.

Well, I do not want to spoil it, so won’t say much more. I just love the characters, especially Trent, Cassie, and a favorite is his sister Lorelai.

I can’t recommend this enough; this series left me with a major book hangover.
I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend.

Cover Review: Love this cover the best of the 3. It really captures the concept of the book I think. The models used are perfect too. Overall great. It’s this cover that attracted me to this series. 5 of 5 stars for the cover.

The other books in series below, books 1 and 2
Rematch by Janine Caldwell Double Fault by Janine Caldwell

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deuce.

March 22, 2014 – Shelved
March 22, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
March 22, 2014 – Shelved as: time-travel
April 17, 2014 – Started Reading
April 17, 2014 – Shelved as: science-fiction
April 17, 2014 – Shelved as: owned-e-books
April 17, 2014 – Shelved as: fantasy
April 18, 2014 –
48.0% "wow. so good! love the twist I wasn't expecting after the ending of book one. love this time travel series."
April 19, 2014 –
86.0% "oh my God!!! this is so sad, . just can't believe what has happened...."
April 19, 2014 –
100.0% "ok. not satisfied at all with ending :( didn't sit right with me. unless there is another book, which I don't think there will be. still a great series though and do recommend it. review to come later on with My book tour post."
April 19, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites-of-2014