Linda Page's Reviews > Once Tasted

Once Tasted by Laura Moore

F 50x66

Laura Moore’s new book, Once Tasted, was wonderful. Mia is a wine grower and lives on a vineyard with her uncle. They are just getting ready for the new harvest when she is blindsided by her uncle with news of his new life plans. Reid Knowles is happy in his bachelorhood with no commitments, who enjoys women, riding horses and his favorite Harley.
Mia has had a secret crush on Reid her entire life, but after being outed in high school for it by her slimy cousin, she has been openly hostile to him forever. Her uncle’s plans force them to work together.
I really liked this story. The hostility and lust felt real. I laughed and cried with the Mia. I kept picking the story up, hoping Mia and Reid could get past the past. Just sexy enough, I loved that Reid appreciated Mia’s curves and you could really see he saw her differently than she saw herself.
This was the first book I have read by Laura Moore, I received an ARC for an honest review, but I am going to go back and get the first in the series to see how Reid’s brother Ward won over Tess.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Tasted.

Started Reading