Shayna Varadeaux's Reviews > Creators

Creators by Tiffany Truitt

Oh. My. Wow! I am stunned and I think hungover by this trilogy! As a final installment in this series it was... EPIC! So much goes down and revelations turn it all on it's head.

Everything you thought you had figured out is put to the test in this book. I loved every second of this read!! And I cried! I cried hard and I am thinking I ugly cried for a few minutes too! Very gut wrenching but I think change is harsh and sacrifice is brave...

The plot is unique and very creative. I was pretty angry for alot of this read but it really is truly a great read. I love the characters and the ever twisting plot. I also easily imagined the world and got lost in it as well. I enjoyed reading this trilogy so much and will be buying these books for my kids to read as well. I will not spoil this book for you at all but I will say that you will not be disappointed by any book in the trilogy!

I recommend it several times over! Tess is brave and strong and vulnerable. She is the perfect balance of all I could ever hope for in an MC. And each supporting role in this book is emphasized well and easily believable no matter how depraved they are. I was thrown for a loop more than once and was definitely happy about the lack of predictability. It kept me hanging on every word until the very, very end!! I think I need to take a book break to process everything LOL! It was just so very good!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creators.

March 18, 2014 – Shelved